Truth can be dreams

Monday, February 17, 2003

Good day! We had some visitors today. A couple and there little boy from Thunder Bay. They brought us a box of yummie stuff from my family. It was great to be blessed. Ryan has the entire week off school. This is very exciting. I love having him home in the day. Silver loves it too. I triedto make chocolates last night but I wasn't really in the mood so I don't know if they worked out or not. I never even tried one. Lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala. I am very excited about getting a house. We figure we will find one and be in by May or June. It is so hard for me to contain my excitement about it. I am totally temped to start looking at houses already but I really just want to wait until we have the go ahead from the financial guy. But it will be soon. This blog needs to end soon (I can hear you yawning). bye
hayes at 2:00 p.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home