Truth can be dreams

Friday, February 21, 2003

So when was the last time I had a shower? Hummmmmmm....two maybe three days ago? Yuck. Oh well it's not like I get out very often anyway. I have been reading a bit of my C.S Lewis index. He says some awesome things. Such as this

"Worship and praise church services are merely an attempt at, never fully successful; only a dim reflection of how it will be in Heaven"

Wow totally true. That quote gives me hope in someway. It makes me want to try even harder to really worship extravagantly. Think of the best worship service you have been apart of, and multiply that (the colour, melodies, voices, expression, art, etc) a thousand times and you woun't even be close. We all know we should express more of our love, honour, respect, friendship, etc to God. So imagine if you actually did it! Imagine if for just 2 minutes everyone in a corporate worship service busted out and worshiped with no boarders. Actually that thought scares me a little. But it would be amazing.

hayes at 9:40 a.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home