Truth can be dreams

Saturday, March 22, 2003

Alright Ryan went to work at midnight (as usual) and he didn't come home until 10:00am. One of the planes was late landing so he volunteered to be one of the guys who stayed. Ryan is awesome. We definately need the cash so it is great that he got extra hours. But even if we didn't need the money he would have stayed just to help out or make it easier on someone else. As for me I went to sleep at 9:00pm last night. I was so tired and couldn't stay awake at all. But then I was awakened at 2:30 by the sound of Silver crying. He was wet.....I guess he peed so much that his diaper just wouldn't hold it (which happens at least once a week). I changed him and gave him some juice and then took him to bed with me (which has only happened about 4 or 5 times since he was 3 months old. To say the least he like to move around alot when he is sleeping (just like me). So he kept me awake for most of the night. Then he arose at 6:30am. He has been waking up the past two weeks at 5:30 or 6:00. Which drives me crazy because before that he wouldn't wake up until 8:30 or 9:00! Have you stoped reading yet because you are sick of the boring play by play of my life? Anyway now everyone is sound esleep except me. boo-hoo for me. I couldn't sleep because I was too hungry.alright Im done.
hey Carlie.....Boo-Hoo for the shoe.....
hayes at 1:56 p.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home