Truth can be dreams

Tuesday, March 11, 2003

I'm sick. SICK I tell you. and not pregnant sick but sick sick. I have a cold, and so does Silver (which probably means that Ryan has one too). It has taken me a few days to even realise it. I can't stop going to the bathroom, and Silver pooped four times in one day. YA I think we are sick. I finally realised it when Silver and I sneezed at practically the same time. That's when I noticed that my head is stuffy and nose is running. I can't believe that I haven't noticed until just now. I am so used to just dealing with feeling like crap that I couldn't even tell. For some reason it actually feels good to have a cold, it is something different. That may sound crazy to some, but I am sad that Silver is also sick. That is why he has been so emotional these past few days. My poor love. I should go and comfort him.
hayes at 9:41 a.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home