Truth can be dreams

Thursday, March 13, 2003

So here is what I have been thinking about this morning. I like to be around people who speak,live and breath LIFE. Then I think... so am I one of those people? Do others feel encouraged in someway after speaking with me or spending time with me? Do I really show love, kindness, and all that yummie stuff to people? Well...... most of the time....NO. No I don't. I know this is true because only I know how much (or how little) I allow Jesus to fill me with his life. From my perspective not very much, not very much at all. It makes me feel sick to think I might be one of those empty people. But I have allowed myself to fall into that place. I see the Lord doing his thing leading me toward him (he is so gracious). I am answering the call, slowly, painfully, happily, excitedly.
God has really been telling Ryan and I we need to step up in many ways. We are going to be parents for the second time and our lifes are not going to be easy in many ways for the next few years. So we do really need to become closer to him and more responsible. I see that if we answer this call of growing up a bit more then things will be much easier for us. God is so smart.

"At least there is hope for a tree:
if it is cut down, it will sprout again,
and it's new shoots will not fail.
Its roots may grow old in the ground
and it's stump die in the soil,
yet at the sent of water it will bud
and put fourth shoots like a plant.
But man dies and is laid low;
he breaths his last and is no more.
As water dissapears from the sea
or a riverbed becomes parched and dry,
so man lies down and does not rise;
till the heavens ar no more, men will not awake
or be roused from their sleep.

Job 14:7-12

HUMANS ONLY LIVE ONCE, ONE LIFE TO DO THE LORDS WILL......OR NOT.
hayes at 9:56 a.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home