Truth can be dreams

Monday, May 19, 2003

I just thought I would let everyone know that my birthday is tomorrow so y'all better get out there and buy me presents and nice cards. You don't have much time left. Everyone got that? Great!

Ya well its a holiday yet again and yet again I work, because for some reason not only are we open today but we are open until 9:00pm! At least I will be getting time and a half for this shift.

Our roof leaked yesterday in Silvers room! Ya awesome..... so anyway I was NOT going to put him to sleep in there so he slept on our bed (which he will only do if someone else is there with him). So all day yesterday I did practically nothing except lay in bed. I actually didn't enjoy myself very much. There are times when a whole day spent in bed sounds like a great thing but it really sucked. I just lay there thinking of all the stuff I needed to get done. So today we are doing everything I couldn't get done yesterday. Also we are all pretty tired from the crappy sleep we all had last night. well gotta go and do stuff...........

hayes at 11:15 a.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home