Truth can be dreams

Saturday, May 17, 2003

So I suppose y'all think I just don't like blogging anymore! Well not true. I am still working quite alot and Ryan is working him self to death. Also Silver is sick. He has had terrible diahrea sor the past 3 days and last night he got up at 3:00 am and was up until 6:00 am. The past two days I've also been feeling sick kinda dizzy and just run down. Oh ya and then there is my TOOTH. I so am just going to have to get the root canal (400.00 bucks), and we will have to make small payments to the dentist.(So I guess that means my birthday/christmas present of a new ring will have to wait another year or two) Oh and I can't forget the now another one of my teeth is sore. I have been at the dentist 5 times in the past 2 weeks. He is a great guy and he is trying to fix the tooth enough for me to beable to wait until my benefits kick in, in september. AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I am so sick of tooth pain. It has been just making my life that little bit more difficult.

So we have desided to stay in this house and sign a new one year lease. This makes things so much easier! When we actually get a house we will just sub-lease this one. This way we don't have to move twice in the next year. I am so sick of moving. WOW could I be more tired today!

hayes at 8:45 a.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home