Truth can be dreams

Saturday, May 10, 2003

WOW I never blog....... we just finnished re-wallpepering the bathroom. When we moved in there was a small hole in the wall and Silver made it much bigger so I thought we should cover it up and they only way we could was if we re-wallpepered the whole thing! Also we have desided to leave this house much better than when we moved in. We would just really like to bless our landlord. So we have spent any spare time we have had working on the lawn, planting flowers, and cleaning up the place. It always feels nice to bless others, and at the same time we are blessed because now we have a nice new wallpapered bathroom and pretty flowers outside.

So Ryan and I have been working a ton. I work, then he works then I work............ God is awesome and has blessed us with jobs we love. Also we went to the bank to talk to a lady about getting a morgage. We fnd out soon how much we will be approved for. I totally dont have much to say...........

hayes at 10:34 a.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home