Truth can be dreams

Wednesday, July 30, 2003

I found out that one of my sisters (erinn) might be here when the baby comes. She might be going to Folklorama with her family. That wold be great! It would be nice to have someone from my family here at the time. Still so much to do before the little monkey comes out.

Holy smokes...I just looked in a full length mirror! HELLO! Im huge. HAHAHAHAHAHA it actually looks really funny. Oh Lord please let this baby be a little smaller than Silver was! A cute little 6 pounder like Yvonne's would be great!

O.K is anyone else watching Canadian Idol? Well Canada has voted and picked the top 11. Holy smokes what an interesting group of people have been choosen! Some of them (I feel) are terrible. But in a way I think its cool that Canada has choosen a very different group of people than the US would have. I am so sucked into all the reality shows that are on right now. Ive even been watching paradise hotel! HELLO! help

hayes at 9:54 a.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home