Truth can be dreams

Sunday, July 06, 2003

God totally knew what he was doing when he invented nap time. To a parent it can truely be amazing. napping so well lately. I have been trying to keep a better schedule with him and its working. If there is one thing kids seem to love its a clear schedule. I'm not talking about controlling Silvers every move but just guiding him through the day. It really works great, and I think it's really going to help when the baby comes. So much will be totally out of wack when the baby first comes I am really going to focus on keeping a steady schedule with Silver. That way I will be sure to make time to spend just with him everyday.

My last week of work! Yippie!!!! I work everyday except friday. I have short shifts every evening (which is fine with me). But I will be very glad when this week is over.

So the doctors still don't know exactly what is wrong with my mother. She has a few more tests to go through. It's definately her heart they just don't know the cause. We should all find out this comming week. She is NOT handling it well at all. She has always been so afraid of aging. It drives me nuts. I suppose because I just don't understand. I have always loved getting older, gaining experience, wisdom, having fun just being an adult. I guess in that way I will just never understand my mother.

For a while we didn't know what we where going to do with Silver when the labouring starts, but HIP HIP HORRAY we have worked it out. The original plan was to have my mother come but of course that is not going to happen. SO Ryan's mommie is comming! I am so excited. She is great and there is nothing like having a mommie here. It will be great! Also now we can relax and just wait for the baby. It was pretty stressful not knowing what we where going to do. This is one of those situations where we really notice that we have no family here. But I still wouldn't want to live anywhere else.

hayes at 1:50 p.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home