Truth can be dreams

Sunday, July 20, 2003

So I can't think of anything more exciting to do on a lazy sunday than steam clean our carpets! Actually I really enjoy it (is that sick or what). Because the roof leaked again we had to clean the carpets. At least our lanlord is paying for it this time.

So ya have any of you noticed that I really have NOTHING of interest to say these last few months. It's all work and baby stuff......and now that I am done work its all baby stuff. Get this, so you know how I have been complaning my entire pregnancy about how much I dislike being pregnant? Ya well two days ago I had this crazy feeling that has not left me yet (thank the Lord), I am actually enjoying myself. I can't sleep much, breath very well, move much, and I basically wear one pair of pants everyday. But I just can't help it...I feel so good. I am crazy excited about this baby. Im bustin to meet the little thing, and to see how Silver reacts to it. It will be so nice to go through my last 3 or 4 weeks with this feeling. So I am hoping it lasts. I think it will.

hayes at 12:12 p.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home