Truth can be dreams

Friday, August 08, 2003

Alright so I'm 'dealing' a little better today. I had a fetal assessment today.... it was very cool. They just wanted to see if the baby was growing properly and things where alright. It was great because Ryan wasn't there for the ultra sound so it was great that he got to see the baby. The lady said everything looked very good and the baby is about 7.5 pounds already (so my dreams of having a smaller baby are shattered). Although we did ask what the sex of the baby was as she told us! So here it is....its a Trinity.........a girl. It feels totaly wierd...... I mean if we had, had a girl the first time and a boy now it would be equaly as strange. You just get so used to one and then have the other....it just feels strange. But we are very happy to know that the baby is doing well. Thats all I have to say
hayes at 1:47 p.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home