Truth can be dreams

Monday, August 04, 2003

What an exciting weekend I've had!!! HAHAHAHAHA Just kidding. Actually I am really happy that we got a chance to get to church this sunday. Its been awhile, as Ryan has been working just about every Sunday.

Im happy to report that things are comming together at our house. Carlie (just so you know) we've moved all the stuff that needed to be stored at your place. After I have the baby I will come over and help you organize your basement a little better. Our stuff seems to be in the way. But thanks for letting us dump it all there for now.

My mother in law comes on monday and I couldn't be happier. What a blessing it is to have someone come and help us. She is a totally awesome woman.

K Im tired........

hayes at 9:39 p.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home