Truth can be dreams

Sunday, August 10, 2003

wow im totally nuts today. Ryan is at work again and i just can't stand it anymore, eventhough I know he has the next two weeks off. Im just tired....so tired. I want to just sit down and relax and sleep. I suppose in a way I am being prepared for having two kids. Once I start getting into shape again it will be much easier. Life is always so much better when one is is shape and eating right and feeling good. Really its true, all those people on tv who say "eat right and exercise" arn't lying. It works. Ryan and I are planning on playing rachet ball this fall. Its something we can do together and get good exercise and it only keeps us out of the house about 2 hours a week. Plus I will get to buy a cool little white skirt and googles and comfortable shoes. Im a total sucker for that kind of stuff.

Silver was up for hours last night. By the time he finally fell esleep I was so frustrated and crazy...... but thank goodness his teeth are almost all in now. Probably just another week or so.

Yesterday we got out all of our baby stuff.... its getting really exciting now. When we had Silver we invested in some wicked stuff so that it would last through all of our kids. The stuff is still like new and a total blessing. So take this advice from me, if you are planning on having more than one child in life then when you buy stuff like a stroller get a good one! Its worth it to pay more if your only buying one.

so tired...must sleep..

hayes at 12:01 p.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home