Truth can be dreams

Saturday, August 09, 2003

well we went to Giant Tiger today. After Yvonne talked about it on her blog I just had to check it out. I've wanted to go there for a long time. It totally rocks. They have so much stuff in there. The deals are also amazing. We will frequent there more often.

We are almost all ready for the baby. Now that we know its a girl I realised how boyish our baby clothes are. When we bought stuff for Silver I tried to get stuff that wasn't too boyish but its hard. Alot of stuff out there is either totally boyish or girlish. I like the in between stuff. bla bla bla

My mother in law comes monday night! I am crazy excited. Ryan also has some time off starting monday so it will be nice to just relax and hang out while we wait for the baby. Ryan has been working like crazy and it will be nice to see him get some much needed rest too.

Im majorly pumped about things I want to do after Trinity is born. First of all I am going to go buy me a really comfortable sweatsuit from Roots, some awesome runners, expensive shampoo, and really good face wash and cream. Then in december I am going to get me a Tatoo. When Silver was born Ryan got an arm band tatoo with silvers name in it. So now its my turn to get one. I think I will get an arm band of trinity knots. Yup that sound perfect! I can't wait.

hayes at 7:06 p.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home