Truth can be dreams

Tuesday, November 04, 2003

When your not in the habit of getting out, or having to be places at certain times its hard to do. Because my life is so much about babies and being home, and alot of repeditive behaviour (like preparing meals, and washing clothes), that its hard to break out of that routine even for a few hours. Last week I fully intended to get to homegroup. I thought about it all day, looking forward to adult conversation and just seeing other humans. Then all of a sudden it was 6:15 and I stil didn't have clean clothes on, i was in the middle of making supper, then Trinity got very upset and I had to get her calmed while Ryan gave Silver a bath..........bla bla bla... you get the picture. Needless to say I didn't go to home group. But this week will be different! Ryan got sunday off of work so I could go to the night church service! Im really excited. I am going to plan the day a bit better so that I can actually get out of the house and there on time.

Other than all that Ryan is still away alot but we are focused on the holidays. When Ryan is done school and we go to Bermuda for chirstmas! AAHHHHHHHHH YYYYAAAAAAAAA! it's going to be sweet. God is GOOD!

hayes at 10:37 p.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home