Truth can be dreams: why don't I have a headache???

Friday, June 04, 2004

why don't I have a headache???

Today Silver has been driving me nuts. I think that no parent likes to admit when there child has pushed them to the brink of insanity. I am totally there.

Today he has been hitting the kitchen floor and our book shelf with a silver spoon and a plastic measuring cup. This combination made the most awful annoying, and LOUD sound in the world.

It's not like he did it just once. But for about 2 hours. At first I let him do it thinking it would wear off shortly. No such luck. Then when I began to tell him to stop I believe that made him want to do it even more.

Anyway....long day.

To brighten my mood I will now post pictures ..... enjoy.

hayes at 6:17 p.m.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have beautiful children!!! we have the same little fisher price house that's behind Silver. Hope you have a better day tomorow. It's funny what kids find amuzing.
by Miranda

11:50 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home