Truth can be dreams: Super unknown

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Super unknown

I have been feeling very blessed these days. Even with the health issues I am dealing with (which compared to some are so minor), life is great!

Life is so uncertain. That's what I am seeing. I mean I'm not an idiot I'm not just getting that now. It is something I think that most people in North America learn around the teen years. I just feel like I am getting a little refresher course on the reality of the uncertainness of our existence on this earth.

What can I look at in my life and say "For certain this will happen, or that will take place"? NOTHING. Except for my faith in Jesus. I trust that for certain, no matter what happens to me on this earth I will see him and live in a much better place after death. With no more tears, sorrow, or pain.

Concerning my faith in Jesus, when I die if I found out that Jesus was not real and everything I had believed in was false I still wouldn't change a thing about how I lived on this earth. I have lived here without faith and trust in Jesus, and it was ruff. Now Iam living with that trust in him, and it's ruff as well but there is this peace that comes over me at times that reminds me that I am not in control and that's o.k. Because I can't do it on my own.

Here are some picture of my family. I just wanted to end this with images of my blessings.





hayes at 10:11 p.m.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow you are sure pretty!And your kids are soooooooo cute!Hope all is well.........jewel

12:46 a.m.  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Alexandra you're so wise! I know that I need to take more time to count my many blessings! Thank you, Jesus! I loved what you said about how you wouldn't change the way you lived on earth even if you died and everything you believed in wasn't real...that's powerful because it is kind of like that - It's all about living by faith. I do know that my Jesus lives and that I have eternal life through the Blood of the Lamb but every once and a while when the flash of doubt seems to rise I wouldn't change the way I'm living either. You put a good perspective on it. Thank you Jesus for your salvation and all that you have blessed us with! Have a great day and a happy New Year!! God bless and I pray that this year will be filled with such blessing and healing for you!

2:02 p.m.  
Blogger Kristi said...

Such a good-looking family! Awwww!

2:29 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are BEAUTIFUL! wow

2:30 a.m.  
Blogger Clarkie said...

Trinity really looks like you...

Shes BEAUTIFUL too!!!

Sorry I had to...

Not that I DONT think that your pretty...

HA HA HA HA

Ok I have always wanted to kiss you...

LOL!

I kill me!

NO really I'm funny.

12:14 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love looking at pics of you and reading your journal...our lives are so similar in alot of ways right now,..2 kids,..boy and girl...back pains,...and other ailments,...working it out,...following dreams...keeping family first....embracing comewhatmay....Sure love you girlfriend,..wish we lived close by,..i would love so much to just hang and share this in cloer proximity...anyways,...gorgeous...lots of love from our home to yours...happy new year

11:17 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooops...sorry that last post was posted by me...hehe...Love ya!! Jenifer Mallett

11:18 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home