Truth can be dreams: true heart

Monday, December 20, 2004

true heart

I want to be a woman with strong moral integrity and wisdom.

When I was first saved I used to pray everyday that Jesus would renew my mind and pour in wisdom. For at least a year straight almost everyday that was my prayer.

It was truly amazing how God answered that prayer. My mind was foggy from drug use and God cleared it up completely. The worldly wisdom I had attained was garbage, the Lord granted me some true wisdom and understanding.

I was just reading a bit of 'Ruth' and it is making me think of how awesome it can be to have a trust worthy friend around. Even if they say something that seems a little nuts or you don't quite get it you can still have trust in them because of what they have shown you in the past.

Like the relationship between Ruth and her mother-in-law. Total trust!

Sometimes Jesus will tell me to do something, and I think he's a little crazy. But then I take a second to think, and realize that I can trust him completely. He loves me and would not ask something of me that I could not handle. He is never leaving me.

Jesus isn't nuts he's strong, trustworthy, and able. He knows exactly who I am and how to reach me. Ahhhhh.......that's comforting.


hayes at 10:45 p.m.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your a pretty neat chick hey?! I like some of the things you say......wish we couldve gotten to know each other when you were here!SHESH.......o well.....cyber space works too!Anyhow you have a great Christmas with your cute little family.......be blessed dancin girl!luv jewel

1:02 a.m.  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Alexandra that's so awesome! God is totally working in and through you to bless people..such as myself! You are an encouragement! Jesus loves your desire to be more like him and, it true, He's not nuts - we are! His strength is what keeps us going. Bless you!! Hope the sickness is quickly fading...Merry Merry!!

8:55 a.m.  
Blogger Christina said...

Hey Alexandra, diddo to what Steph said. You are such an encouragement and you truly have a lot of wisdom to share. I'm so glad dance has brought us all together! :)

5:31 p.m.  
Blogger hayes said...

Thanks chics. What awesome things to say. Y'all are pretty cool yourselfs. I truly LOVE getting to know all of you. You included Jewel (over the internet). Merry Christ birthday!

8:26 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, We are moving to Parksville On Vancouver Island
I just didn't want to post it for the world. So hopefullyyou know who I am LOL
We move Jan 1st
M

8:37 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home