Truth can be dreams: back in action...well sort of

Saturday, December 18, 2004

back in action...well sort of

After a crap day yesterday I am feeling much better today. Although Silver woke up today with a really strange rash on his face and a temperature. He is totally not himself. We will be taking him in to the doctor.

So there's this show on the Foodnetwork (one of my favorite stations), called 'The thirsty traveler'. The host travels the world trying all different kinds of beverages. Champaine, wine, beer, whatever you name it he drinks it. What an awesome job! Could you imagine being paid to do something like that?

What is my dream job???? hummmm.......I have a couple. A movie star who is famous but not too famous. One who makes good money and gets great parts but doesn't get chased around by photographers.

A photograher who travels and takes amazingly creative photos.

Or and arts pastor which to me would mean things like, being the person people come to when they have ideas or visions but need help seeing them actually happen. Keeping the arts totally alive and well in the church and out of the church for the glory of God. That would be amazing.

What are your dream jobs?


hayes at 2:21 p.m.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kristi said...

An arts pastor! I have never thought of a position specifically called that! I like that idea!
I want to work as a nurse/midwife in the jungles of Africa and get deeply bonded to the people there!

11:17 p.m.  
Blogger Christina said...

I would really like to invent something...start small and make it out of my home, and then eventually sell it all over the world. Not sure what...but something that would revolutionize the way we do something. Maybe something particulary nurses could use, or on-the-go mom's, something funky, but simple, and when you have one you just can't live without it. I still gotta do some brainstorming...

12:42 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My dream job would be to be a Midwife........I love babies......and I love the whole birthing thing.....God willing one day I will be.........hope you have a great Christmas!I wish I could come to Winnipeg to visit.......miss some things about it there and some people........blessings,,,,,jewel

3:59 p.m.  
Blogger She Says Electric said...

Rock star.

Is that too obvious? LOL

12:27 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home