Truth can be dreams: Still sick

Monday, December 20, 2004

Still sick

So just when we thought it was all over sickness strikes again.

.Silver woke us up at about 1:00am screaming. He had puke all over himself and his bed, ya I know you wanted to know that. Anyway, it was horrible. Then he stayed up for hours and hours. Somehow he still managed to wake up this morning at 7:30. help

Trinity then expressed herself in her diaper and then all over my blanket. I just feel a little crazy today. Ryan is at work until 4:oo. I am just hoping I make it till then :)


hayes at 9:47 a.m.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kristi said...

Something yucky must be going around! Shane and I are both sick with sore stomachs today too! I hate it!

5:31 p.m.  
Blogger hayes said...

Christa...I wish there where more of you too! If there where I would gladly accept one of you coming over :) Thanks for the thought. Have fun on your travels over the holidays!

11:19 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home