Truth can be dreams: vacation baby!

Saturday, December 11, 2004

vacation baby!

Here I am in Edmonton, staying at a great hotel right in west edmonton mall. Ryan's whole family is here and things are going great.

Silver is having a blast playing with his cousins and Ryan and I are enjoying our time away from school and work. There is something to be said about vacations. Even the shortest little get away can rejuvenate a person.

Can you believe it's only 2 weeks till Christmas! CRAP Trinity just spilled soya sauce on my jeans.....gotta go clean up.


hayes at 1:54 p.m.

5 Comments:

Blogger Christina said...

Have a wonderful holiday Alexandra....and enjoy that massive mall!

3:45 p.m.  
Blogger Clarkie said...

Hey you have to come back...I dont have anyone to call everyday.

*wink*

Hope your having a great time!!

4:25 p.m.  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Hey Alexandra!
Way to be on vacation! That's awesome!! I hope you're having an absolute blast! Enjoy!

12:12 p.m.  
Blogger Kristi said...

Enjoy your holidays! I didn't know that you were going away so I called you yesterday about dancing at Encounter God night! Hee hee! Oh well, we didn't end up dancing after all, anyways!

6:59 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH KOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you guys are having A blast!

8:13 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home