Truth can be dreams: holidays and great sales bring out the crazy people

Sunday, December 26, 2004

holidays and great sales bring out the crazy people

I went out today with the two kids by my self to the mall......WHAT THE HECK WAS I THINKING!

Ryan had to work so I just thought I would stop by the mall and check out the sales. Well the sales were awesome but the crowds of people where awful! I actually couldn't buy anything because of the lines and crazy people.

It always shocks me how rude humans can be when they are part of a big crowd. Silver got pushed around a bit.

It didn't take me long to deside to get the heck out of there. As I was putting on all the layers of clothes our frosty winters call for on the kids and myself I started talking to a lady sitting on the bench right beside me. She had a little baby in her arms. She told me that she had bought a comforter from walmart and a few other things. Her baby was getting upset and while she was comforting him some ASS stole the comforter she had just bought! Hello!

Other than that our christmas was AWESOME! We finally got Silver a drum kit. He totally loves it. Trintiy loves to play it too. Actually she is rockin out right now. Funny thing is that the noise doesn't bother us.

Have a great rest of the Holiday season!

hayes at 3:55 p.m.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kristi said...

Silver...the little drummer boy... He is so good with rhythm! He must be great on those drums!

10:50 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it a real kit or just kid play set?
Glad you guys had a great day!
Miranda

12:11 a.m.  
Blogger hayes said...

It's somewhere in between a 'real' kit and a play one. It was about 150.00 at Costco.

8:06 a.m.  
Blogger Stephanie said...

you are a brave woman, Alexandra! That's so awesome that Silver has a drum kit..he does seem to have extremely good rhythm...how awesome to nurture that gifting when they're young! So awesome! Happy Holidays!

2:56 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home