Truth can be dreams: Hello SNOW!

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Hello SNOW!

We got back this morning from our trip and we were greeted by about 3 feet of snow!

Ryan almost fainted after shoveling the walkway. He didn't have time to shovel a spot for our car yet. What a storm it must have been. I wish I would have been here to see it. I love to see heaps and heaps of snow falling.

As always I seem to have caught some kind of cold. Seriously I just got over one that dragged on and on.

Silver just came over and is now watching me type. Actually he is cheering me on to type faster and faster. SO I am just rambling now typing about nothing so he can see ...........oh he's off to something else now.

So where was I? No matter. Thanks for all the nice compliments on my last post with the pictures. My family IS awesome!

I have a ton of laundry to take care of have a great week everyone!


hayes at 1:52 p.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home