Truth can be dreams: a new leg

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

a new leg

On Sunday a few of us danced during worship at church. I felt God impressing me to pray for healing for myself and a few others.

At one point the girls (awesome chics) prayed for me while we were dancing. it was really great. I left the service early (to be with Silver as he was sick again), while I was driving home I realized that my leg, which has been incredibly (and mysteriously) sore for months, didn't hurt! It was really freaky. I was in shock. It's a crazy thing to have a pain for so long and then it's just GONE! WOW! Thank you Jesus.

I have been in a much better mood this whole week. Because I don't have to spend time and energy dealing with my pain life is just better. I have had much more fun with my kids, made some awesome dinners, painted a few pictures, and made a pie. I almost feel like my old self, which really I haven't been since just before I got pregnant with Trinity.

The moral of the story is Jesus ROCKS!


hayes at 10:01 p.m.

6 Comments:

Blogger Kristi said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:29 a.m.  
Blogger Stephanie said...

WOW! Yea God! That's so awesome! We'll just continue to press into Jesus for more of His healing power and promises. Bless you, Alexandra! It's so good to hear that the pain in your leg is gone..there are no words to describe the awesomeness of our Savior!!

9:25 a.m.  
Blogger Catherine West said...

So awesome to see what can happen when His people are open to the Holy Spirit working through them. Wow. One big message I got from this latest bible study I've done, by Beth Moore, called Believing God, is that she was talking about the churches today and how we're all wondering what went wrong...she said this:
"We see little, because we believe little. We believe little, because we see little."
I'm Believing God for big things!!!

11:54 a.m.  
Blogger hayes said...

thanks so much for praying girls! We are ALL gettin healed! So be it.

2:26 p.m.  
Blogger Christina said...

That is so awesome Alexandra!
Amen to healing. We believe Lord, and we want more!

8:58 p.m.  
Blogger Sonya said...

I love that Jesus healed you and I love how it blessed your life!

10:16 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home