Truth can be dreams: not again

Saturday, January 08, 2005

not again

So I am gearing up for another test. I am on only clear fluids, jello, and popsicles. This is pretty crappy. Except this is the 3 time I have had to this to prepare for a test so I am getting use to it. Also I'll do anything to find out what's going on in this body of mine.

I seem to have lost a few more pounds. I actually can't believe I lost weight over the holidays. It's a bit scary, but I plan on finding out my problem and getting the help I need to get better.

I had a really great talk with a friend in TB when I was there. She almost died a few years ago when she was being diagnosed with major bowel problems. She has it pretty under control now but she is on a very strict diet. I would have no problem doing that if it helped.

I just saw an old friend of mine on a t.v show. I've seen him in videos and other shows before but it's been awhile since I'd seen him. I wish I knew his phone number it would be great to talk with him again.

Well by for now.


hayes at 3:58 p.m.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kristi said...

Alexandra, I really pray that you will find out the cause of the symptoms that you are having! And that you would have complete healing! May this be the final test!

11:27 p.m.  
Blogger Erica said...

I heard that you are in a dance class on Thurs. ams, is this true?

Sorry to hear about your physical symptoms, I hope they (the dr.s) find its source quickly!

11:55 p.m.  
Blogger hayes said...

Erica, ya ballet. Are you interested in joining???? :)

8:01 a.m.  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I really hope this is your last test! Lord, would you give the dr's wisdom...and place Your hand of healing upon Alexandra! Nothing is impossible with You!

9:03 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home