Truth can be dreams: colour

Thursday, February 03, 2005

colour

Remember how I was saying that I have been buying fresh flowers a lot lately. Well, I am still in the habit and totally recommend it to everyone. I used to think, "Oh I can't buy flowers they are too expensive"! That is totally not true. I mean if you want to go to a flower shop and buy a dozen long stem roses then yes, they would be expensive. But your local grocers has a great selection of flowers at great prices. The Superstore sometimes has flowers in there clearance section. I got these there for 2.99 a bunch!


On a completely different note. Around Christmas Ryan, the kids and I made cookies. This was Ryan's creation. We laughed and laughed. That's it for today.


hayes at 1:07 p.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home