Truth can be dreams: Thank You

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Thank You

This has been a really fun and insightful process. Thanks to everyone who left there thoughts.

I just want everyone to know I totally do not judge anyone or what they have said. I love learning this way. Even if I you disagree with what I had to say that's alright with me! That's why I asked the questions. If I wanted to just hear people who thought what I do then I would never have opened it up for discussion here.

I know I have lots of learning to do in this area and my heart is geared in that direction....to learn....to grow.

So be it.

p.s feel free to continue the discussion.
hayes at 10:03 p.m.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

Alexandra thanks so much for posting those questions...it made me evaluate what I do as a dancer and it also gave so much insight into what others gain from it!! Awesome!

1:27 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home