Truth can be dreams: On a totally different note

Friday, March 04, 2005

On a totally different note

My awesome Daddie (yes that's what I call him) just sent me the most amazing gift.





I am in love with this machine! It's totally amazing. I made some bread yesterday and it turned out awesome. If you have one you know what I'm talking about. This morning one of the first things Ryan said to me was "What are you going to make with your mixer today"? Well I haven't decided yet. Maybe a cake....yum.

Here is a picture of Silver and Haily (Carlie's baby). Have a good day.

hayes at 10:13 a.m.

3 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

They're all so beautiful - Silver, Haily and the giant red mixer!!!
Dad's are good! Have an awesome time doing the amazing things you do! You're incredible - you're kids are gorgeous, your house is beautiful and you are an amazing cook/baker. You rock, Alexandra!

1:21 p.m.  
Blogger Christina said...

I love that it is RED! So funky! Even though its silly, I woud almost enjoy using it more just because its so fun to look at. :)

11:04 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is an awesome giant red mixer!I love it!Awwww thats cute that you call your Dad Daddy!Thats so cool that he sent you that.What a blessing Fathers are hey?(I never had one but I sure appreciate some of them out there that I see in action and Im happy my kids have such a great one!)Bless you....jewel

4:36 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home