Truth can be dreams: do you know me?

Monday, April 18, 2005

do you know me?

How do you know what someone is thinking unless you ask?
Why guess what someone thinks about that, just talk to them?
Do you know me?
Do you know what I think about this or that?
Have you talked to me?
There is so much misunderstanding in the world.
I have been misunderstood so many times in my life. I remember a few times when I was totally misunderstood and I could do NOTHING to stop it, I was crushed. But I soon realized that all I could do was pray and live through it. The truth about a person usually comes out in the end. Sometimes it's too late to save a friendship (or a possible one) but it comes, the truth comes.......I pray.
hayes at 11:31 a.m.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hear ya girlfriend!GREAT post!Needed to be said...good on ya and amen to all that!Adi

11:22 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home