Truth can be dreams: AWESOME

Friday, May 13, 2005

AWESOME

We are still here in Bermuda. Everything is awesome. I don't miss home at all.

Today Ryan and I took a scooter (which my in-laws rented for us) for a long ride. We went to a part of the island called St. Georges. There is this old church there that is very cool and lots of little shops. It ws Ryan who wanted to go as there is a Tartan shop he loves there.

I am struggling with what I should bring home with me. I have bought a few magnets and taken a ton of pictures but the things I would really love to take home with me are, the ocean, the soft pink sand, the wonderful cool breeze, the COLOUR the house's here are painted the most awesome colours.

I need to go as I am pirating someone's internet signal and it is getting low. See ya when I get back!
hayes at 12:21 p.m.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kristi said...

Sounds like a whole lot of fun!!!

12:25 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so glad you guys are having a wonderful time. and happy late moms day.

12:27 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home