Truth can be dreams: X-ray

Saturday, April 23, 2005

X-ray

Saw my doctor again yesterday. I am trying to get an appointment with the gyno sooner than two months from now. You see the gyno doesn't know about my CT scan and what they found so they gave me an appointment in June. I talked to my doc about it and he is trying to get me earlier. Also he is working on getting me an ultra sound in Winkler as that would be quicker than here. I had an x-ray yesterday and get the results of that next week. I am trying so hard to stay positive in this mess. I WILL NOT be someone who just falls through the cracks of the system, although I feel that I am a little. Well I pray, I press on.
hayes at 1:07 p.m.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kristi said...

Yes, continue with a persistent heart and keep heart through all of this! I pray for quick timing and answers!

5:35 p.m.  
Blogger rachel elizabeth said...

You are doing SI in T-Bay?!
How excited am I!
I hope it works out. It would be so great hanging out with you down there!
Take care of yourself!

9:53 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home