Truth can be dreams

Saturday, April 30, 2005

It's been a very loooong week. I have worked 4 days this week which is a heck of a lot more than usual for me. The past two days have been tiring and somewhat stressful. I have tonight to cool down a little, but just a little. Tomorrow we are presenting a visual of the scripture that Rob Massey preached on last week. We have only had one practice but I feel the Lord is totally blessing it and will use it to teach and inspire people.


I feel so blessed by our church. It can be a very scary thing working out my gifting in front of the church. I am glad to have the leadership as a soft place to land. What a great bunch of people.

Oh I just remembered. I have been asked, by a friend of mine Sheri McConnel to be in charge of the dance at the Street Invaders bootcamp in Thunder Bay! This is so awesome for me. I have wanted to something like this for years. I can not wait. I will be leaving July 1st and be gone a whole week. I do need to take both my kids with me. They will have tons of fun with their cousins.

Alright I need to cut this off and go bake some cookies.

hayes at 2:26 p.m.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kristi said...

That is an awesome opportunity! I'm so happy for you!
Thanks for doing my hair for grad last night! Sorry to contribute to the hectic week!

9:13 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is soooo awesome that you are doing dance for street invaders!!! I wish I wasn't so far away. I'd be right by your side to support you. You'll do awesome. I miss that whole gang. Have tonnes of fun, get spiritually charged and say hi to Sherri from me.

4:09 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home