Truth can be dreams: Here comes the sun

Sunday, May 01, 2005

Here comes the sun

AHHHHHHH! I have to say that I feel pretty darn good today. It's been a crazy week. I still have to work tomorrow but I am totally moving into vacation mode. We will be leaving for sunny, hot, beautiful Bermuda soon. We will get to spend two weeks with my in-laws. The kids will totally love and so will we. I plan on going for picnics at the beach and watching my kids have fun playing OUTSIDE.

A few things I look forward to are, going to a nice hotel for tea, hopefully with real english scones and cream. Going to the aquarium, and having a few dates with my husband. Oh yah.

God IS so good to me.

Thanks so much to everyone who was involved in making Ezekiel 37 happen today. Special kudos to Shane and Nathan and Deanna who joined us for the first time! Wicked job. Lets do it again sometime!
hayes at 11:22 p.m.

5 Comments:

Blogger Kristi said...

Yippeee!!! Enjoy that holiday for all of us back here! You are very blessed! Bask in it!

10:49 a.m.  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Have a FANTASTIC time in Bermuda, Alexandra! You deserve it! Date your hubby, love your kids and enjoy the in-laws and, especially, the beautiful weather! Feel free to bring some of it back here with you! Can't wait to see you when you get back!
Your vision for Ezekiel 37 is what got all of this rolling! Good on ya!

11:51 a.m.  
Blogger Erica said...

I had to leave near the end of the dance. I was so overcome with emotion, and the annointing was so strong. I didn't want to let out one of those whopper grunting things so I left the sanctuary for a minute to "pull it together".
Very powerful.

12:53 p.m.  
Blogger Christina said...

Have a wicked holiday with your family Alexandra! See you when you return!

1:29 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey alexandra. It's been a very loooong time since I've been on, you're the first place I went to. Have an awesome time in Bermuda. Wow!!! I'm so happy for you guys. Tell your inlaws the Browns say hi. bless you!

3:16 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home