Truth can be dreams

Thursday, May 19, 2005

The past few days have been a blur. We sure did go from vacation mode to real life quickly. We have hardly seen each other since we walked in the door. It still feels great to be home. I can tell the kids are enjoying being around thier own toys and beds.

So I am going to start a garden this week. I look forward to growing my own tomatoes, herbs, and cucumber. I hope its not too late to get those things growing. I plan on buying the kids some seeds and garden tools as well so they can join in. I mean what kid doesn't love playing in the dirt?

Tomorrow is my 30th birthday. I feel totally GREAT about it. Finally 30. Cool. Ryan and I may go out if we get a babysitter. But I really haven't had much time to think about it yet. I suppose I should considering it's tomorrow!

More pictures of our trip.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Silver in the backyard at Gramma and Gramps place

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Playing on the beach
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Building and destroying a sand castle

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I LOVE this picture. Trinity loved the sandy beaches but hated the water!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
More fun at the beach
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Silver on the fairy boat

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Silver and Gramps

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
In the beautiful water
hayes at 10:05 a.m.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kristi said...

Great pictures! Fun to see summer-kind of weather!
Have a very happy birthday!

5:04 p.m.  
Blogger Sonya said...

Happy Birthday! Welcome to the thirties! It's a good decade.

10:15 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow. Awesome pics. I love your foot one. good luck with your garden. I've killed so much already. I killed Marigolds, and I don't think that's supposed to be possible. You guys should move back. k. bye.

12:23 a.m.  
Blogger Christina said...

Happy Birthday Alexandra! (bermuda is beautiful!, thanks for showing the pics)
p.s. if you ever need a sitter let me know. I would love to help you out if I can.

5:46 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home