Truth can be dreams: sick as always

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

sick as always

CRAP. I'm sick. I've got a crappy cold. My ears have been plugged for about a week, I can't take a deep breath, I blow my nose every 5 minutes and my head is throbbing. Add all that to my usual physical problems and you get one tired, worn out, crabby Alexandra.

Oh yah and I happen to have a dance class tonight, tomorrow night, rehearsal Thursday night and the Show Friday and Saturday night. By the time Sunday comes along I should have totally lost it.

Needless to say I am depending on Jesus this week for EVERYTHING. I know I know I should ALWAYS be depending on him for everything. I try....I do, but this week I have no choice I can't do it myself. Thank the Lord for the Lord.
Amen.
hayes at 10:55 p.m.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kristi said...

I'm sorry to hear you feel so crappy! I hope that you recover quickly...especially with all that dance coming up this week!
Have a wonderful recital! I really wanted to come...but I already had plans when I found out the dates! Bummer!

7:03 a.m.  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Yes! Get better soon! Lord, I thank you that your grace is sufficient! I pray for speedy and complete healing! Amen!
I hope your rehearsals and recitals go well! I still want to try and come!

3:03 p.m.  
Blogger Sonya said...

How was rehearsal (besides long?) Hoping and planning to catch the show. Beckie Wood gave me an interesting cocktail idea once: hot lemon/honey with cayenne. If I remember right, it was quite effective. Hope you can get some rest during the day.

6:57 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

howdy howdy....
so I didn't make it to Avalanche.. not that I was really trying or anything. I mean it is weird going to a youth conference now when I am not dancing...
I guess the girls danced at yc in kamloops for delirious or something like that. Crazy...
sounds like things are good.
Thanx for leaving a comment..thinking about you all....

12:41 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home