Truth can be dreams: Off I go

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Off I go

I leave tomorrow for California again. I am so conflicted. I am looking forward to dancing and taking in this awesome experience but I am also so sad that Ryan isn't coming with me. Actually I'm really really bummed about that. I have been suggesting we move to L.A. for years (before anyone I knew was there). I think it would be fun to live there for a year at least so Ryan could do some acting. Well I guess we'll see what happens with that.

My ankle is healing nicely. I think I may have walked on it a bit too much today though. It hurts a fair bit. It's a nice yellowy green now with some dark redish blue parts. It's really quite yuckie to look at. I tried to take a picture of it but the yuckieness really didn't come through on camera.

O.K I just need to finish up some laundry and then pack a bit. I'll update when I get back. I hope to have a whole bunch of new pictures to show. Have a good week!
hayes at 11:31 p.m.

1 Comments:

Blogger Erica said...

Have a good trip.

10:35 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home