Truth can be dreams

Friday, May 19, 2006

So if you haven't heard I sprained my ankle. It's a second degree sprain on two of my ligaments. This is really not a good thing. I am still heading off to California to do some dance on Monday. I have been icing it, exercise it (with the exercise my physio therapist gave me), and keeping it wrapped up. It seems that this will take quite a long time to properly and totally heal but for now I need to just do what I can. I know that whatever dance I do in Cali will be blessed and covered by God but I also know that I will be hindered by this injury. I am depending on God to really work this out. Pray for me if you think of it. For Ryan and the kids too..... I'm going to miss them.
hayes at 12:14 a.m.

2 Comments:

Blogger rachel elizabeth said...

your going back down? What fun! For what reason? For how long?

I miss ya girl....hope to get to the Peg soon and see ya! blessings on you and i'll be praying for that ankle of yours, sprains are so aggravating....

10:43 a.m.  
Blogger rachel elizabeth said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:43 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home