Truth can be dreams: Picture Day

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Picture Day

The kids are still sick so I'm home from church today. I thought I would post some pictures taken over the past few months.

Image hosting by Photobucket
This is a birthday cake my sister Erinn and I made for her husband. It's a coffee, and cookies on a plate. It's all cake and pudding and icing. It was so fun to make.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Here is one of my kids with there cousins having a dance party.

Image hosting by Photobucket
The cousins again having their cake. It was a crazy hair/backwards/dance party!

Here are all the cousins and Sam brushing some BIG teeth at the Children's museum.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket
hayes at 11:29 a.m.

4 Comments:

Blogger Erica said...

Whoa!
Those are some big teeth!
Looks like fun!

4:15 p.m.  
Blogger Ruth said...

I'd almost forgot about the huge teeth! Sam wants to know where the pictures of us bing eaten by the teeth are...
Fun Times!

9:01 a.m.  
Blogger Ruth said...

forgotten... not forgot... hee hee (poor grammar)

9:03 a.m.  
Blogger shawne said...

hey silver is changing. wow

3:16 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home