Truth can be dreams: AMAZING!

Sunday, April 23, 2006

AMAZING!

I got back from California Saturday afternoon tired and hungry but excited and happy. I had such a great time with Sheri, Ruth, Crystal, and a bunch of other people. I am still recuperating from the lack of sleep and too much Mexican food. Today I am finally feeling a bit like myself again. I really don't think I can blog about my trip. There's really just too much to say so I will post some pictures instead. I will say that throughout the trip I kept thinking how awesome it was to be there and how thankful I was. What a totally cool experience!


Image hosting by Photobucket

A painting that Rachel (painter) did on Friday night




Image hosting by Photobucket

Ruth playing around with the HUGE stool at the SIR studio



Image hosting by Photobucket

Hanging around at the Loft (Basileia's new office/hangout place)

Image hosting by Photobucket

I had a lot of Bright Blue ideas this is only one of them



Image hosting by Photobucket

In the awesome bathroom at the SIR studio in Hollywood. It was a very nice bathroom but very hot. We all looked fantastic in the mirror.


Image hosting by Photobucket

On the walk of fame. Ruth with Ella Fitzgerald's star.
Image hosting by Photobucket

Me and Fred. He was the one who really inspired me as a kid to dance.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Crystal at the studio. It was a fun stool.
hayes at 9:14 p.m.

5 Comments:

Blogger Ruth said...

It's so fun to see the pictures! I can't believe we put our hands on the side walk... it was so dirty.
I had an awesome time too, thanks for bringing me along! I'm suffering Mexican food and Ida X withdrawl!
hee hee

11:57 p.m.  
Blogger Kristi said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun!

11:27 a.m.  
Blogger rachel elizabeth said...

I am glad you made it there and back safe....it looks like a great little community! Thanks for posting pics.

What's it like? What are the people like? The feel of the place? Miss ya!
Ciao girl!

6:09 p.m.  
Blogger Rae said...

Thanks so much for posting a picture of my painting. I just painted and then had to leave, didn't even get a photo and now I'm feeling a little weird. I wanted to show it to Chinua, so that's awesome. It was so fun to hang out, see you next month!

rae

12:42 a.m.  
Blogger Sonya said...

Wow! I'm in awe!

Hey, that is so cool that you're doing the art program with Siloam...I was wondering who was heading it up. How are you connected there? (Rod volunteers and has been doing photos there).

8:56 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home