Truth can be dreams

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Here is a list of the things I am thinking about or doing
- still recouping from my trip
- trying to remember the dances
- creating an arts program for the siloam mission (this is very exciting and fun)
- how much I love my family, I missed them when I was away

Do you want to know what I have been thinking about quite a bit the past week? It's a little crazy but I've been thinking about a hair straightener. When I was at Sheri's I used her straightener one day and it was so amazing. It usually takes me about 20-30mins or longer to do my hair but using her straightener took about 5 minutes! So now I am constantly thinking about how different it would be to have a straightener like that. It cost her about 150.00 which means I won't have the pleasure of owning one for a few years. But I am really looking forward to it ;)

Here are some more pictures. Most are views of the Loft. Enjoy!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Crystal being a little nutty

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
hayes at 10:55 p.m.

4 Comments:

Blogger shawne said...

I WANT TO GO THERE!!!

11:33 a.m.  
Blogger hayes said...

yes you do!

9:05 a.m.  
Blogger Sheri said...

HEY ... seriously those pictures of me need to come down! either i look really scary or those are the most unflattering pictures of me out there! I'm hoping it is the latter.

By the way -the Lord has heard your prayers ... not only do you have a whole thing of Bailey's sitting here for you when you come back - I also have a "professional straightener" for ya now get those blinkin' pictures off! ;)

love ya
s

12:37 a.m.  
Blogger Rae said...

Hey, who's that "hot mom" nursing her baby with a really weird expression on her face? (Remember the t-shirt?) Actually the expression makes me think of how much my mouth hurt while I was there. I'm looking forward to going back, especially with my crazy kids, who will promptly run in and break hookahs left right and center.

12:07 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home