Truth can be dreams: Back Home

Friday, May 12, 2006

Back Home

We're back from Vancouver. It was a good trip. There where some long days which was hard on the kids. They did really good though. The wedding was nice, the bride was beautiful, and the wine was good.
The flight there was alright. I took one gravol and it worked great. On the way home I didn't take a gravol on the first flight and that was a major mistake! It was the worst turbulence I've ever experienced. I came so close to throwing up. I had to sit with my eyes closed and concentrate on not puking. My hands where clutching the arm rests so hard my finger prints are probably permanently engraved in them. You know when you walk off a flight and the attendants and the pilot are there to say "good-bye have a good day" I found myself wanting to slap the pilot for the nasty landing and bumpy ride, but instead I just said a quick "Thanks" and stumbled off the plane.
We still had one more flight after that so in a panic I took two gravol pills. This was a bit of a mistake in the end. This made me tired, dizzy, and a bit cranky but at least I wasn't nauseous anymore.

I will post some pictures later today. We did some cool stuff like going to The World of Science.
hayes at 9:06 a.m.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kristi said...

That does not sound like a good experience on the airplane!
Who got married?

4:46 p.m.  
Blogger hayes said...

Hey Kristi
It was Ryan's cousin. I actually don't know her at all but it was still a good time.

11:46 p.m.  
Blogger shawne said...

hey where are your pictures? did you see the pics on my blog?

5:28 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home