Truth can be dreams: this and that

Saturday, March 25, 2006

this and that

Some pretty crazy and exciting stuff going on. I just talked to my boss yesterday about this summer and how Ryan and I are planning on going away for a lot of it. Of course she's totally cool and supportive about it. I will work when I can and come back in the fall.

On the subject of summer It's going to be really different this year. I'm a bit scared but more excited really. I really want to focus more on dance than ever before.

Totally different note my kids have been puking their guts out for the past few days. Last night was tuff. Silver was up puking off and on and Trinity did a few times as well. I really hope I don't catch this bug.

Last night I worked out with Jaime at the Y and it felt great. I want to really whip myself into shape over the next month. I plan on going 4 times a week for the next month.

I know this post is kinda boring.
hayes at 9:41 a.m.

1 Comments:

Blogger shawne said...

so cool all the stuff going on with you. it is only going to get crazier!

9:32 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home