Truth can be dreams

Saturday, February 22, 2003

Trying to be creative with food it's not as easy as it seems. We are really focusing on paying of our credit cards so we are being VERY careful about spending money. Not that we arn't ALWAYS pretty careful. Now.....no more yummie coffee's, or donuts. Stuff like that. We can do it..... well God can do it! Money money money......What a blessing and a curse.It's totally wierd but today I feel totally able (for the first time in my life) to control myself in spending. God really has given me strength for this totally OUT OF THE BLUE! It's crazy. But I know that God will give us enough money. period. We just have to honour that and do with it what he wills.

One of the dangers of having a lot of money is that you may be quite satisfied with the kinds of happiness it can give and so forget you need of God. C.S.Lewis

Can you tell I am totally on this major C.S. Lewis thing?

hayes at 5:36 p.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home