Truth can be dreams

Thursday, March 27, 2003

I had a dream last night and here it is

I was at work (toy store) but I wasn't working, I was with Silver and we where just looking around. I was talking to my boss a little, she seemed really busy. I also talked to a few people who work there and some of them were quitting that day. After they quit my boss asked me if I could work a few hours. For some reason I put Silver down (thinking that my boss whould watch him for a few minutes) and I walked away. I went outside on a dirt road (it was like I was running away from something). Then I paniced when I realised that when I walked away from Silver no one was watching him. I started freaking out and saying "what am I doing". I began to run back toward where Silver was but a truck came along with a greesy guy and women in it. They kidnapped me and took me with them. Some time passed (I dont know how long but it was al least a few months if not a year). I spent the entire time feeling guilty about leaving Silver alone and wondering what had happened to him. One day the couple took me out with them to what looked like a grocery store and I started to run. At some point I saw Silver and picked him up. I ran into a police officer and started to tell him my story (he was really grose and dirty looking, with long greasy hair). The couple caught up with me and they started to tell the officer a totally different story and he began to believe them. I was scared that they would want Silver so I put him in a door way to hide him. The cop believed the couple and I freaked out. I went to grab Silver and run when I opened the door out came three big dogs with blood all over them. They had ripped Silver apart. I almost passed out. That is basically where it ended. Except that Ryan showed up right at the end and grabbed my hand and we began to run toward a car.

Even now I feel sick. I know that God gave me this dream. I can't totally figure it out. If anyone has ANY thoughts or insight please let me know I am going to spend the day meditating on this dream. To say the least it really freaked me out.
hayes at 8:03 a.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home