Truth can be dreams

Wednesday, February 26, 2003

Good evening......who am I saying good evening too? I have no idea. I am going to sleep very soon. For the first time in probably two years Ryan has gone to sleep before me! WOW. It is strange.

Yvonne...YES Barbie's! For some sick reason I like them. Well I like the special edition ones, like Swan Lake Barbie and stuff like that. They are totally pointless and stupid and I will probably never own any but if I had cash to blow on something stupid you just might find me in the pretty pink Barbie isle.

Kristi I totally know who you are! Will you be at church on sunday? I'd like to talk to you a bit about dancing.

Alright that's it. I have no deep thoughts, or even shallow thoughts (well all that Barbie talk was pretty shallow i guess). Chow

hayes at 11:01 p.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home