Truth can be dreams

Monday, March 03, 2003

Today I will refelect on what the Lord has taught me latley.........(or what I have allowed him to teach me, because if I am not teachable I will never learn). To take a greater responsibility for my life. If I have no friends, it is because I refuse to put myself out there and go through the painful process of "getting to know people". If I am always broke and can't even buy the basic nessessities of life (which I believe are food, water, and deoderant) then it is because I do not do with my money what the Lord wants. If I feel dead, unmotivated, lazy, and bored it is because I do not fill my self with the LIFE that God has, through the bible (I become wiser with every word I read), through prayer, and communion with people of God. I have been so sick of feeling empty and dead. I have known what it feels like to be totally filled with Jesus, I have at one time (believe it or not) been filled with total compassion for the human race. Over the past month or so I have really (with the help of God) been trying to find real , practical ways to really live on this earth. I can't believe how often I forget that I am NOT satisfied with living without JESUS. I actually feel like I am moving from christian adolesence to a greater maturity. It sure has taken me much longer than it should have. BUt I am thankful that I am not dead and I still have the opportunity to do stuff onthis planet. That for me is a hoprful thought.

"Arise, shine, for your light has come,

and the glory of the Lord rises upon you.

See, darkness covers the earth

and thick darkness is over the peoples,

bu the Lord rises upon you

and his glory appears over you.

Nations will come to your light,

and kings to the brightness of your dawn.

hayes at 8:53 a.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home