Truth can be dreams

Wednesday, May 21, 2003

My birthday was great! It was just as I like it....laidback. We went to the Zoo in the morning and then rented a movie and drank slurpies at night. That for me is pretty close to a perfect day (except for the fact that I had to work in the afternoon).

nnn ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ,,, ,,,g mm mmm , nnnnnnnnc ccccccccccccccccccccccccc

Well that was Silvers contribution to my blog. So I am trying to gain some weight because I feel like there is about one layer of skin between the baby being inside to outside. So I would like to gain some weight. I think it will be a good thing. To say the least I am totally emotional today. I feel like I am totally losing my mind. Silver is into EVERYTHING. Ryan is driving me crazy, and to tell you the truth I am driving myself crazy. This blog is driving me crazy.......

hayes at 3:49 p.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home