Truth can be dreams

Thursday, November 13, 2003

So here it is...Ryan is going to be an actor. He is going to finnish his degree but at the same time do as much acting as possible and then one day in about 5 years or so he would like to go to southern ontario and try to get into some theatre there. It seems a little strange but yet it seems so right. Ryan is quite gifted at theatre and really enjoys it. I have no problem with this. I think its awesome. Of course it would be great to have one of us working a full time job and bringing in some amazing cash but hey who really needs a bunch of money anyway. I mean really, we have everything we need to live quite happy lives. Although I long deep down in side to own our own home one day I can wait. So it looks like I will beable to go to school in the next few year. Im thinking travel and tourisum. That way we can also travel and see the world a little cheaper.

there clark i updated

hayes at 1:29 p.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home