Truth can be dreams: Mystery Man

Saturday, June 05, 2004

Mystery Man

I am totally convinced that God is THE coolest being ever!! I just love how he knows us all. He knows what to say, what not to say. When to speak and when to keep quiet. What makes us laugh, or cry.

Today I remembered this moment I shared with the Holy Spirit in a worship service many years ago. While the songs were being played and sung some guy got on the mic and started saying something about how the Holy Spirit just wanted us to have fun and play.

At that moment I was totally swept away. I was chillin with the Holy Spirit. This is what he looked like to me. He was wearing a suit.....but it was kinda sloppy looking (I don't think he even had the jacket on). He was about 45-50 and over weight. He had this gut like a Dad would have..like a beer belly kinda.

It was such a GREAT moment.......we started playing games. I can't recall all the games we played but I know we played Twister!!! HAHAHAHA we just laughed and had an awesome time. It really helped me to start thinking of the Holy Spirit in a whole new way.

Before that I just always got this impression of him being this mysterious cloud or something and just couldn't really connect with him. Now I get the feeling of him being a protector and buddy.

hayes at 8:48 p.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home